NEW FACILITY opened 1.20.2017!
Monday - Thursday: 10a-12a | Friday & Saturday: 10a-1a | Sunday: 10a-10p
Old Taproom Closed
The old Rivertown Brewery & Barrel House (est. 2009) was located just 20 minutes outside of downtown Cincinnati, with their production, bottling, and tap house all located in the same building. The seating area is separated and the tables are made from old barrels. They have old arcade games and make-your-own six packs to go.
Now that the Monroe location has opened in in Middletown, the location on Shepard Dr has closed down.
what's on tap
- ROEBLING VANILLA ESPRESSO IMPERIAL PORTER
- DIVERGENT BERLINER WEISSE
- LIL' SIPA SESSION INDIA PALE ALE
- SOULLESS SCARLET SOUR ALE FLANDERS RED ALE
- BLUEBERRY LAGER
- PUMPKIN ALE ALE WITH PUMPKIN AND SPICES
- SOUR BOURBON PUMPKIN PUMPKIN ALE
- TRIUMVIRATE SOUR ALE