The Cleveland Brewery Passport includes 30 breweries within a 25-mile radius of Downtown Cleveland!
The details? According to Destination Cleveland:
- Pick up a FREE Cleveland Brewery Passport at any of the participating breweries or the Cleveland Visitors Center (334 Euclid Ave. in Downtown Cleveland)
- Indulge in the Cleveland region’s brewery scene from now until June 30, 2019.
- Once you’ve made a qualifying purchase at the brewery, ask for a stamp on your passport.
- Repeat at up to 30 participating breweries.
- Turn in* your passport after receiving 8 or 30 stamps.
- Win prizes.
- Get eight stamps and receive a Cleveland-branded bottle opener.
- Or, get all 30 stamps and receive a Cleveland hat and a contest entry for a weekend getaway in Cleveland.
*There is a checkbox on Page 1 that indicates that you would like to keep your stamped page for a souvenir
When are these breweries open?!
The spreadsheet below includes the open & closing times for each of the 30 participating breweries - hopefully you find this helpful as you map out your trip!
- (Please note - these times are according to Google as of 7/2/2018)
Where should I go first?!
If you are unsure which place to visit first, or you're not sure if you'll make it to all 30 locations - check out the Points on Pints pages below - these pages will provide a few more details about each brewery, such as pictures and a quick rundown of beers on tap!
As I personally complete the Cleveland Brewery Passport - I'll update the pages with the stamps and more pictures!
What does the passport look like?!
Use the #ThisisCLE and #DrinkNEOBeer when visiting to document the progress!
*Please note: Points on Pints is not a sponsor of The Cleveland Brewery Passport and is not affiliated with Destination Cleveland or any of the breweries involved. Points on Pints is just an advocate for brewery tourism!