Taproom & Kitchen Hours
Monday - Tuesday: Closed | Wednesday: 3p-12a | Thursday - Friday: 3p-2a | Saturday: 11a-2a | Sunday: 11a-12a
Only open during can release parties - check out their Facebook page for details on the next event!
Hoof Hearted Brewing (est. 2012) had humble beginnings in the small town of Marengo, about 35 minutes outside of downtown Columbus. The company saw great success early with their Musk of the Minotaur IPA winning a blind taste test as the King of Ohio IPA in 2014. They soon moved to a larger brewing facility, still in Marengo, and opened a small taproom. The taproom was only open to the public one day per week, but it gave Central Ohio another place to go for craft beer. In 2016, they partnered with a local restaurant to bring Hoof Hearted Brewery & Kitchen to the downtown area.
The Marengo location features a massive parking lot, a great outdoor space, and plenty of beer. Typically whatever can release is currently taking place, plus any other cans they have available are for sale, along with several draft beer options. If you love Double IPAs, there are usually several available!
what's on tap
- MUSK OF THE MINOTAUR INDIA PALE ALE
- ROSE GOSE GOSE
- INFLATABLE TIME MACHINE SOUR IPA
- VOLTAN RUSSIAN IMPERIAL STOUT
- MOM JEANS DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MILK STOUT
- KONKEY DONG DOUBLE INDIA PALE ALE
- PLUTONIUM NYBORG CASCADIAN FARMHOUSE
- BELLOQ COFFEE INFUSED ENGLISH MILD
- JACUZZEROOSKI DOUBLE INDIA PALE ALE
- TELETRILLDONICS HOPPY WIT